Check-in & Departure Information
All Summer Term High School Programs check-ins occur on the fourth floor of Warren Towers, 700 Commonwealth Avenue. Parking is available in the Warren Towers garage, located on the third floor of Warren Towers. Enter the garage on Hinsdale Mall. For directions to Boston University, please visit Travel to Campus.
During check-in, Program Assistants are stationed at the front entrance to Warren Towers on 700 Commonwealth Avenue to provide directions.
|2018 Check-in Dates and Times|
|Introduction to Experimental Psychology||July 1, 12 - 4 pm|
|Introduction to Medicine||July 22, 1 - 4 pm|
Students should arrive no later than 4 pm. The mandatory student orientation begins promptly at 4:30 pm. If you are not able to check in by 4 pm because of flight restrictions, you must contact the Summer Term High School Programs office at least one week before the program begins so that arrangements can be made.
You will receive your room assignment and room keys at check-in.
Please see What to Bring for information on what you need for your stay.
The end time for each track is listed below. All residential students may stay in the dorm until 10 am on the Saturday following the track's end time. Students who stay until the morning after the program concludes must continue to follow all program rules and guidelines.
|2018 Departure Dates and Times|
|Introduction to Experimental Psychology||July 20, 1 pm|
|Introduction to Medicine||August 10, 1 pm|
The following must be completed when you move out of Warren Towers:
- Return residence key, in person, to the Residence Life office and ask for a key receipt *
- Remove all personal belongings and trash from the room
- Close and lock all windows
- Leave the room in a clean, habitable condition
- Turn off the lights
- Lock the door
* Students who do not return their residence key to the Residence Life office prior to leaving will be charged up to $130 for a lock change and replacement keys. Warren Towers will not accept keys that are sent via mail.