Your first stop for financial assistance, this office is available to help the family of any undergraduate student identify ways to pay for a BU education. Includes an entrance interview, exit interview, online profile, FAFSA online, and resources to check your application status.
Resources and services at the Financial Assistance office
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Eligibility Requirements
- Application Procedures
- Grants and Scholarships
- Loans and Work
- Student Work Opportunities
- Financial Aid Forms (downloadable)
External Fellowhips & Scholarships
The Boston University Fellowships & Scholarships office coordinates applications for external fellowships, scholarships, awards, and prizes requiring university nomination, endorsement, or review. Other opportunities may be available through deans’ offices, department offices, and the Financial Assistance office. Undergraduate research opportunities are announced by UROP.
Help information from Admissions
Colleges, schools, and departments also provide information to assist you in financing your education:
- International Programs Financial Aid Information
- College of Communication Financial Aid Information
- College of Fine Arts: School of Visual Arts, School of Theatre and School of Music.
- College of General Studies Financial Aid Information
- Computer Science Department Financial Aid Info and Forms
- School of Education Financial Aid Information for Graduate Students
- Law Graduate Students Financial Aid Information
- Graduate School of Management—Financial Aid
- Philosophy Department Financial Aid Info
- School of Theology Financial Aid Information