Dean of Students Office
Job description – Serve as the primary representative to office guests and visitors. Staff the reception area, and provide administrative support to the Deans and staff of the office. Coordinate and oversee assigned tasks and projects efficiently and thoroughly. Opportunities to participate and craft University wide events and programs.
- general administrative duties
- assistance with events and productions
- delivery of confidential correspondence and items
- occasional social media posting and blogging
- brainstorming and student “pulse taking” (letting Dean Elmore know what students are thinking and feeling)
- other duties as assigned
Our office is open 8:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday. Shifts will be expected during those operational hours, with some occasional night and weekend responsibilities.
If you have this position in the summer months, University housing is offered as part of your compensation package.
Who to contact – Please email Daniel Solworth (firstname.lastname@example.org) explaining your interest in the position in a cover letter and attaching your most recent resume.