Love the Red Sox and Fenway Park? Well this Monday we’re bringing...
- Today is Monday, September 22
- One week outSeptember 29
- Two weeks outOctober 6
- Three weeks outOctober 13
- Four weeks outOctober 20
Starting week (4 weeks out)
- Request program space from the Reservations Office. Browse available rooms to find the best one for your event. You’ll probably also want to reserve a space for rehearsal.
- Once you receive the reservation number, complete the On-Campus Event Form and turn it in to Student Activities along with any other necessary paperwork.
- Four weeks before the performance, secure performance rights for the play and pay for them with a Purchase Order through Student Activities.
- Your group must secure rights before you can perform the play. Any performance without obtaining rights prior to the show is subject to cancellation.
- If performance rights are waived for your group, make sure Student Activities has written confirmation on file prior to the performance.
- Fill out ISRs for Facilities Management & Planning (FM&P)—including an electrician if using Morse Auditorium or the GSU—or speak to an activities consultant about potential FM&P needs.
- Contact Student Production Services (SPS) to request your A/V needs. Complete an ISR once you receive a quote.
- Student Activities staff will determine if you will need BUPD or added security.
- For ticket sales, use Eventbrite, set up through the Student Activities Business Office. *If your show will be performed at any athletic facility, paper tickets must be sold through Activities Information or through your organization using a cash bag.
2 weeks out
- This is a good time to do any advertising for your play. *Remember: posters, flyers, and cards can only be disseminated on campus.
- If you’re selling advance tickets for the performance, open ticket sales.
After the performance
- Bring any cash collection materials and all cash collected to the Student Activities Business Office within one business day.