To all students looking to observe Passover this coming week, meals will...
We welcome the chance to support your activities. Come to us for guidance and assistance any time. We hope you’ll enjoy the many perks of being an official BU student organization.
Publicity & Promotion Perks
- Get information about your group up on the Student Activities site—searchable for anyone who might be interested. That’s free publicity!
- Get your events on BU calendars and listings.
- Spread the word about your group at designated places on campus.
- Open a BU email account just for your group—which must be renewed each fall. To set up your account:
- Complete a Guest Application Form from Information Services & Technology (IS&T) and submit, with the top portion completed, to us.
- Pick up your confirmation letter at Student Activities the following day.
- Take the form and letter to IS&T and they’ll get you all set up.
- Have a webpage for your group. Once you have your email account, it’s easy to manage your page. IS&T has all the details and can get you started using your group email address.
Group Business Perks
- Get fiscal advice for everything from budgets to bookkeeping.
- Use our cash collection materials for your programs.
- Access BU facilities for your programs and meetings.
- Apply for funding from the Allocations Board. Find out if you’re eligible.
- Purchase most group-related items with tax-exempt status.
- Get a discounted rate to use Eventbrite for ticket sales.
- Get support and advice from Student Activities staff, including information on resources and services.
- Use BU’s name as a designation of affiliation. Just remember: registration doesn’t mean BU approves or disapproves of any of your purposes, literature, constitution, or programs.
- Use BU program support at University rates.
- Find up-to-date information on local laws and BU policies.