Excited about the World Cup? Have a love for competition? Join us...
Boston University’s Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Activism, and Design Summit will explore the connection between innovation, collaboration, and social action. Speakers and participants will address a number of questions, including:
- How can we work together to build a better world using the unique technological tools and innovations available to this generation?
- How are Millenials particularly suited to tackle the social challenges of our time?
- How can we foster more collaborative opportunities across academic and social lines on the Boston University campus?
This one-of-a-kind event will feature talks by engaging speakers, including:
- Ronnie Cho, Associate Director of the Office of Public Engagement and White House Liaison to Young Americans
- Baratunde Thurston, Founder of Cultivated Wit and author of How to Be Black
- Nicole Fichera, Innovation District Manager at Boston Redevelopment Authority
- Tim Rowe, Founder of the Cambridge Innovation Center
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Lead Educational Strategist at GAGEis, Inc. and Founder of Brook Avenue Press
- David Blanding, Post-doctoral Research Associate in Public Policy at Brown University
This event is partially funded by your undergraduate student fee