Congratulations on finishing the semester! Through all of the difficult exams, rainy...
Boston University’s Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Activism, and Design Summit will explore the connection between innovation, collaboration, and social action. Speakers and participants will address a number of questions, including:
- How can we work together to build a better world using the unique technological tools and innovations available to this generation?
- How are Millenials particularly suited to tackle the social challenges of our time?
- How can we foster more collaborative opportunities across academic and social lines on the Boston University campus?
This one-of-a-kind event will feature talks by engaging speakers, including:
- Ronnie Cho, Associate Director of the Office of Public Engagement and White House Liaison to Young Americans
- Baratunde Thurston, Founder of Cultivated Wit and author of How to Be Black
- Nicole Fichera, Innovation District Manager at Boston Redevelopment Authority
- Tim Rowe, Founder of the Cambridge Innovation Center
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Lead Educational Strategist at GAGEis, Inc. and Founder of Brook Avenue Press
- David Blanding, Post-doctoral Research Associate in Public Policy at Brown University
This event is partially funded by your undergraduate student fee