Welcome back Terriers! December is upon us, so let's finish this semester...
15 Foods for your Freshman 15
As the summer comes to an end, we’re reflecting on how healthy and fit we’ve become the past three months. Just kidding, we actually can’t stop talking about some of the best food we’ve had around town. We highly suggest you taste some or all of these delicious treats this year.
- Devour a Green Monster at Boston Burger Co.
- Feast on a Roast Beef sandwich with Secret Beast Sauce at the Roast Beast.
- Have a Freakin’ Oreo Party waffle at Zinneken’s.
- Dive into a lobster roll at the Boston Sail Loft Restaurant.
- Chow down on Chicken Chimichangas at El Pelon Taqueria.
- Try the ice cream trifecta: J.P. Licks, Emack & Bolio’s, Toscanini’s.
- Late night snack on Mac n’ Cheese Wedges at Pan Roma Pizza.
- Nom on a Fenway Frank.
- Explore Asian cuisines at Super 88 Market.
- Brunch on Thick-Cut French Toast at the Beehive.
- Sip on a Honey Cinnamon Latte at the Thinking Cup.
- Munch on a Quesadilla at Anna’s Taqueria.
- Feed your soul with an Eggplant Caprese sandwich at Root.
- Taste the Tasty Burger.
- Get drunk on drunken noodles at Brown Sugar Cafe.