STH faculty members are active in doing research and publishing in their...
Religion and Science Web Resources
This is a sample of databases that you can use to track down information in religion and science. Information may be found in other BU databases dealing with the sciences and social sciences but the selection below are good starting points.
- Academic OneFile
- Academic Search Premier
- ATLA Religion Database with ATLAS serials.
- Medline (PubMed)
- Religion and Philosophy Collection
Here is a list of selected web resources that might prove useful as you approach your research in Religion and Science.
- International Association for the Cognitive Study of Religion.
- International Society for Science and Religion.
- Center for Theology and the Natural Sciences
- Faraday Institute for Science and Religion
- Center for Islam and Science
- Institute for the Biocultural Study of Religion
- Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
- Spirituality and Religion in Medicine: Drexel University College of Medicine website.
- Spirituality, Medicine and Health Bibliography. Created by students of Dr. Wildman, Boston University School of Theology.