In celebration of our School of Theology Faculty authors, the STH Library...
Annual Conference Publications
General Minutes of the Annual Conferences.
This publication lists the basic Disciplinary Questions (who is ordained) and gives a list of appointments with statistics on local churches.
- United Methodist Church (U.S.) Reference BX 8381 .A2
- Methodist Church (U.S.) Reference BX 8381 .A2
- Methodist Episcopal Church. Earliest volumes titled “Minutes of some conversations between the preachers in connection with the Rev. Mr. John Wesley.” Reference BX 8381 .A2
Annual Conferences in the New England Area.
- The New England Conference (1994-2001+)
Reference BX 8382.2 .N48
- The Maine Conference (1841-1993)
Reference BX 8381 .M3
- The East Maine Conference (1848-1922)
Reference BX 8381 .M33
- The New Hampshire Conference (1833-1993)
Reference BX 8381 .N38
- The Southern New England Conference (1970-1993)
Reference BX 8382.2 .S75
- The New England Southern Conference (1881-1969)
Reference BX 8381. N35
- The Providence Conference (1842-1880)
Reference BX 8381 .N35
- The New England Conference (1845-1969) The conference started in 1797, but only began printing annual journals in 1845; for earlier information, see the General Minutes.
Reference BX 8381 .N33
Annual Conferences in the United States
Reference BX 8382.2 .A01 Current volumes, alphabetically.