The Theology Library will be closed on Monday, September 1, 2014 in...
Library of Congress Subject Headings:
- Bible. O.T. (add individual book as needed, e.g., Bible.O.T. Genesis)
- Bible. N.T. (add individual book if needed)
Contents in this guide:
The library has copies of BibleWorks (PC) and Accordance (Mac) loaded on computers in Room 209 (the library computer lab) for student use. Each program includes a tutorial and help screens to provide assistance as you navigate the program.
- The Jerome Biblical commentary. Edited by Raymond E. Brown, Joseph A. Fitzmyer [and] Roland E. Murphy. With a foreword by Augustin Cardinal Bea.
Ref. BS 491.2 .B7
- International Critical Commentary series.
Ref. BS 491 .I5
- The Interpreter’s Bible: the Holy Scriptures in the King James and Revised standard versions with general articles and introduction, exegesis, exposition for each book of the Bible. [Editorial board: George Arthur Buttrick, commentary editor, and others].
Ref. BS 491.2 .I65
- The New Interpreter’s Bible : general articles & introduction, commentary, & reflections for each book of the Bible, including the Apocryphal/Deuterocanonical books.
Ref. BS 491.2 .N484 1994
- Anchor Bible Series.
Ref. BS 191.2 .A1 1964 G3
- Hermeneia Series.
Ref. BS 491.2 .H47
Journals in the Theology Library