Intersession hours for the Theology Library are: Saturday, December 21 Closed Monday, December 23 8:00 am...
BibleWorks has been added to 4 computers in the second row of the electronic classroom (Room 209) and to the instructor’s computer in the first row. Come in and make use of this valuable resources for Biblical study.
BibleWorks 9 is the premier original languages Bible software program for Biblical exegesis and research. It comes with Greek, Hebrew, and Septuagint Bibles for your computer, as well as translations in English, German, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, and more!
The new scanner is now available across from the old one in the Microfilm viewing area, near the Oversized stacks. Please stop by and make use of this wonderful new resource. Scanning will be limited to 100 pages or less. Please limit your time to 30 minutes or less so other patrons can make use of these scanners.
The Theology Library is conducting a short survey of KSA Use of the Theology Library. We are hoping to improve our services to international students. The survey only takes 5-10 minutes and will be available as a link on this page from October 15 -29.
Participation is voluntary, and all responses are kept anonymous and confidential. For more information on this survey, please contact Stacey Battles de Ramos at email@example.com or the Theology Library at firstname.lastname@example.org. *You may obtain further information about your rights as a research subject by calling the BU CRC IRB Office at 617-358-6115.
As an added bonus, five survey respondents will be randomly selected at the end of the survey for one of five $10 Starbucks gift cards. Please contact Stacey Battles de Ramos at sbattles@Bu.edu for more information.
Submit donations online at:
Remember to specify your donation is to the “Theology Library” at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for your time and contributions!
If interested in donating books to the Theology Library, please pay attention to the following :
- Books donated should be in good or better condition (no loose pages, broken bindings, etc.)
- Books should support the School of Theology curriculum or research.
- We cannot offer tax receipts for items. If you require documentation of your gift, we can merely provide a letter stating that you donated books to our library.
- The final disposition of donated items rests with the Library staff and may include:
- Sending donations to another library.
- Giving items to current students.
- Sale of items in a book sale or via a used book dealer.
- Placing items in the trash. (usually for items in poor condition, missing pages, without covers, etc.)
- The library cannot pick up items for donation.