STH faculty members are active in doing research and publishing in their...
- Morgan Memorial-Goodwill
N.E. Conference Commission on Archives and History
- Heritage Trails of the United Methodist Church
- Local Methodist Organizations
- Local Conference Records
- Church Records and Historical Files, by State
- Zion’s Herald and Other Newspapers
- Personal Papers
- Manuscript History Collection by Author (A-K)
- Manuscript History Collection: Author (L-R)
- Manuscript History Collection: Author (S-Z)
- Manuscript History Collection: Subject (A-K)
- Manuscript History Collection: Subject (L-R)
- Manuscript History Collection: Subject (S-Z)
- Collection of Autograph Letters by Author (A-G)
- Collection of Autograph Letters by Author (H-O)
- Collection of Autograph Letters by Author (P-Z)
- General Conference Publications
- William E. Barton Collection of Samaritan Materials
- Early Printed Bible Pages
- James D. Purvis Collection of Samaritana
- Methodist Organizations and Archives
- Research Guides
- Contact Us
- School of Theology
The monograph collection is listed in the Boston University On-line Catalog.
The location Theo CAH indicates items in the Commission on Archive and History collection.
Interested in donating to the Theology Library?
Submit donations online at:
Remember to specify your donation is to the “Theology Library” at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for your time and contributions!
Library Hours (Academic Year):
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday 10:00 am- 6:00 pm.
Summer and Intersession Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, closed Saturdays.
The library is closed on Sundays and holidays.