Come find out how to use BU WorldCat Local for faster interlibrary...
Submit donations online at:
Remember to specify your donation is to the “Theology Library” at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for your time and contributions!
If interested in donating books to the Theology Library, please pay attention to the following :
- Books donated should be in good or better condition (no loose pages, broken bindings, etc.)
- Books should support the School of Theology curriculum or research.
- We cannot offer tax receipts for items. If you require documentation of your gift, we can merely provide a letter stating that you donated books to our library.
- The final disposition of donated items rests with the Library staff and may include:
- Sending donations to another library.
- Giving items to current students.
- Sale of items in a book sale or via a used book dealer.
- Placing items in the trash. (usually for items in poor condition, missing pages, without covers, etc.)
- The library cannot pick up items for donation.