Richard M. Weaver Fellowship
The Weaver Fellowship is granted to current graduate students or applicants to graduate schools who intend to teach at the college level.
- Applicants must be members of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute.
- Graduate Fellowship applicants must engage in graduate studies for the purpose of teaching at the college level.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens who will be enrolled in a full-time graduate program for academic year 2016–17.
- Those attending preprofessional (medical, law, divinity, business, etc.) schools are ineligible.
- Applicants may apply for more than one fellowship in any given academic cycle. For each fellowship sought, applicants must submit separate copies of all components of the application.