Hawaii Community Foundation
General criteria that apply to most of these scholarships include:
- Be a resident of the State of Hawaii
- Demonstrate financial need
- Attend an accredited two or four year college or university within the United States as either an undergraduate or graduate student
- Be a full-time student as determined by your institution (generally,12 credits undergraduate; 9 credits graduate)
- Maintain a minimum 2.7 GPA (unless otherwise stated)
Most scholarship funds offer varying award amounts, which range from $500 to several thousand dollars, depending on the size of the particular fund, the number of qualified applicants and the directions given by the donor(s) of the funds.