Paul and Auburn Carr Scholarship in Science and Religion
Deadline: April 30 by Midnight
Dr. Paul H. Carr established this scholarship as a tribute to his father, Rev. Auburn J. Carr (1905-1984) a 1932 STH graduate and a Methodist minister of several New England churches. Paul Carr, a physicist, led the Component Technology Branch of the Air Force Research Laboratory in Bedford, MA from 1967 to 1995.
- The applicant must be in the process of completing a full academic year at full-time status enrollment in either the School of Theology or the Division of Religious and Theological Studies.
- The applicants work must focuses on science and religion.
- The applicants plans must include continued academic study at Boston University or elsewhere.
1) A one-page letter explaining their work in science and religion
2) A one-page summary of their degree work, including relevant courses taken and grades received.
3) One letter of reference should be sent to the address listed below independently BY THE RECOMMENDER. Please make sure the recommender includes their contact information; the evaluating committee may want to contact him/her regarding your applicant.
Send all application materials to:
School of Theology
745 Commonwealth Ave, Suite 108
Boston, MA 02215
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: APRIL 30, by MIDNIGHT
Questions: email@example.com or 617-353-3053