Each semester, the School of Theology enjoys the presence of adjunct faculty who are typically local or visiting experts in various fields of study and practice and often seasoned pastors and priests. Adjunct faculty enrich our curriculum and bring new voices and perspectives to our community. The following adjunct faculty have active assignments with us this academic year.
- Yoo-Yun Cho-Chang Adjunct Instructor, Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Carl P. Daw, Jr. Adjunct Professor of Hymnology, Curator of the Hymnological Collections
- Chad William Kidd Director, Seminary Singers and Worship Coordinator
- Jedediah Mannis Adjunct Instructor
- James T. McPhee Adjunct Instructor, United Methodist Polity
- Susan Morrison Vocational Mentor