Manager of Operations; S. Hamilton, MA
Manager of Operations
Purpose: To oversee the everyday operations of Asbury Grove reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Manage the maintenance, repair and improvement of corporation owned properties and equipment under the guidance of the Grounds Committee.
- Responsible for the finances of AG in consort with the finance committee including sending out and receiving tax payments, preparing annual budget, and overseeing the sale, rental or usage of corporation buildings and properties.
- Attend all Corporation meetings and maintain a working relationship with AG committees, organizations and residents.
- Oversees the AG office by receiving calls, responding to inquiries and maintaining general office practices.
- Initiate and oversee non-profit practices such as grant writing and fund raising efforts.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with the Corporation attorney, State and Local offices.
- Promote and administer the Policies and Procedures of the Bylaws of Asbury Grove.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Non-profit experience, business and facilities management expertise, mechanical abilities, excellent communication skills.
- $40,000-45,000 plus Housing, Benefits
For Job Description visit Asburygrove.org
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to:
• Patti Miller, Chairperson of Search Committee
8 Maple Avenue, South Hamilton, MA 01982
• Email email@example.com.
The purpose of Asbury Grove is to be a community in which men, women, and young people come into
a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. This is to be accomplished through worship services, Bible
study, youth programs, recreational programs and community life.