Junior Choir Director; Groveland, MA
Groveland Congregational Church
United Church of Christ
4 King Street
Groveland, Massachusetts 01834
Rev. Lance C. Dallaire, Pastor
Junior Choir Director
- Conduct weekly rehearsal for the junior choir: grades 3-6
- Prepare the junior choir to sing during morning worship service once a month (generally the 3rd Sunday of each month) and during special/holiday worship services.
- Coordinate rehearsal and singing schedule with the Music Director and Senior Choir Director.
- Work under direction of the Music Committee to prepare for special events and worship services.
- Review and select liturgically appropriate music for the choir’s ability.
- Organize and maintain children’s music library.
- Report to Music Committee
- Encourage membership in choirs through marketing information (i.e. Website, emails, phone calls, bulletin/Bell announcements, annual summer mailing).
- Previous choir experience preferred.
- Ability to play piano and/or musical instruments for accompaniment helpful.
- Applicants will be CORIed (i.e. background check)
- Agree to and comply with the Groveland Congregational Church UCC Personnel Policies & procedures.
- This is a salaried position ($1000-$1200 annually, negotiable) to be paid monthly, September – May.
Interested candidates, please contact organist/music director
Linda Paulet: 978-372-5664; email@example.com