Assistant Director of Youth Ministries: Boston, MA
Fourth Presbyterian Church is seeking an Assistant Director of Children and Youth Ministries who will offer support in leading the church’s Youth Ministry programs. This is a part time position working 12 – 15 hours per week.
Fourth Presbyterian Church has been a part of South Boston since 1870. Situated between two housing projects, the church has at the heart of its mission a commitment to serve the neighborhood.
Will entail the support and coordination of various youth ministry programs throughout the week including but not limited to:
- Homework Help
- Sunday School for children and youth (Sundays and prep/special gatherings)
- Soul Possibilities (afterschool programming)
- Youth programs (including “Thursday Teen Crib” and “Friday Night Live”)
- Youth Organizing Project
- Summer Programming
- Summer Meals Program
- Mazemakers Program
- Teen Crib
- Special programs such as February Vacation Mini-Camp, Good Friday VBS, etc.
- Ability to interact well with both junior/senior high aged youth
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work with a team
- Accountability and reliability
- Good Communication Skills
- Participation in a Small Group
- Regular church attendance
- College Degree preferred
- Youth ministries experience a plus
If this position seems to fit your call, please submit a cover letter, your resume (PDF or Word) and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application: Assistant Director of Youth Ministries” in the subject line.