PT Children’s Pastor: Brookline, MA
The Korean Church of Boston (KCB) is looking for a part-time Children’s Pastor for our bilingual children’s ministry – the Sunflower Children’s Group. The KCB is a member of The Presbyterian Church, U.S.A. and is located in Brookline, Massachusetts.
The Sunflower Children’s Group is a dynamic, caring and close-knit ministry of KCB’s youngest members (approximately 80 school-aged children from preschool through grade 5) and includes a staff of approximately 20 teachers and other volunteers. Our mission is to help our children develop roots in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following attributes:
- Current student or graduate of an accredited Seminary
- Demonstrates a desire to work with preschool and elementary students
- Preferably bilingual but must be fluent in English with at least a working knowledge of the Korean language and culture
Job responsibilities include:
- Leading 2 worship services each Sunday (one for the preschool groups the other for elementary group) including the delivery of a sermon and leading praise
- Overseeing and training teachers and praise team members
- Assisting in organizing special events throughout the year
Interested and qualified candidates should email the following 3 items: a current Resume, a Statement of Faith (a letter describing his or her spiritual journey) and a list of personal references. Please email to Elder Thomas Kim at email@example.com.
The Korean Church of Boston
32 Harvard Street
Brookline, MA 02445