UMC Electronic Marketing Specialist
Basic Purpose: UMCom is seeking a dynamic individual to provide support for effective electronic marketing programs for email and web sites. Assists with the development of email marketing plans, email design and web page designs for electronic campaigns. Creates web pages for campaigns when assigned. Supports other digital marketing plan development with new ideas and implementation. Plans, develops and implements the agency email marketing programs. Continuously researches best practices in email marketing and employs them to optimize results. Provides design support for emails when necessary. Tracks e-mails’ performance, creates and shares reports.
- Must have skills in email creation, optimization and delivery; knowledge of email best practices; creation of web pages; email design; reporting.
- Hardcoding HTML for email, Dreamweaver or other WYSIWYG editor, have worked with one or more Email Service Providers (i.e. Exact Target, My Emma, Mail Chimp, etc),
- Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office also needed.
- Experience with Exact Target, and HTML for Web.
- Knowledge of Google analytics or other conversion tracking programs, understanding of data imports between databases would be a plus.
- Knowledge of The United Methodist Church would be helpful.
- Base salary (Contact HR)
- Regular Full-time Position
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, and Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement/Pension Plan /Personal Investment Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Paid Holidays (eleven annually)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave and Personal Leave
- Continuing Education
- Free Parking
To apply or for more information contact: UMCom/Human Resources
P. O. Box 320 (810-12th Ave. S., Nash. 37203), Nashville, TN 37202-0320
Phone: 615-742-5137 Fax: 615-742-5428, Email: email@example.com
To apply please provide the following:
Cover Letter → Resume → Complete Application Form → References