TO PROJECT FROM THE LAPTOP TO THE SCREEN:
- TURN ON the projector by pressing the GREEN POWER BUTTON on the remote. (Projected on the screen you should see “Input B – No Input”. If it says Input A or Video press the INPUT BUTTON on the remote until it shows Input B.)
- TURN ON the computer (under Once the computer loads and says press Ctrl – Alt – Delete to log in. The image from the computer will be projected onto the screen.
- PRESS “CTRL – ALT – DELETE” and enter your BU login (your BU email address without @bu.edu) and password.
TO PROJECT FROM THE COMBO UNIT TO THE SCREEN:
- TURN ON the projector by pressing the GREEN POWER BUTTON on the remote. (Projected on the screen you should see “Video”. If it says Input A or Input B press the INPUT BUTTON on the remote until it shows Video.)
- TURN ON the UNIT.
- Either on the unit or with the remote, press either DVD or VHS to select your source.
TO USE THE SPEAKERS (with the laptop):
- POWER them on by turning up the volume knob on speakers until you feel it click. NOTE: Keep the speaker volume low and USE THE COMPUTER VOLUME to make it louder or softer.
- VOLUME CONTROL is next to the power button above the keyboard.
- Still not loud enough? Now use the speakers to increase the volume..
- FINISHED? Please turn down the volume on the laptop and turn OFF the speakers.
FINISHED WITH PROJECTOR?
- Press the POWER BUTTON on the remote TWICE (picture will go off and will begin to cool down.)
- TURN OFF laptop.
- If the resolution is not correct and parts of the screen are cut off, you may need to adjust to 800×600:
- Right-click on the desktop
- Select properties
- Click on the “settings” tab
- Slide the resolution to 800 x 600
- Click “OK”