USING THE WIRELESS PRESENTATION REMOTE
Linking the Receiver (this should already be done). – Remove the receiver and plug it into an available USB port on your
computer. You may encounter the following conditions with different Operating Systems: The system identifies the receiver, prompts ”USB Human Interface Device” and begins installation automatically. Please follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Note: It is recommended that you use the link option to make sure no other wireless products are working at your same frequency, which may cause interference. Please follow these simple procedures.
Using the Link Option – YOU MUST DO THIS FOR THE REMOTE TO WORK.
- Press the link key on the receiver (connected to your computer now), and the LED light on the receiver will come on. (Refer to Figure 1)
- Press Fn button and the Link button on the Wireless Remote simultaneously for more than three seconds. The LED on the receiver will start flashing to confirm the link is complete. The Wireless Remote is now ready for use.
Note: Whenever you change new battery, it is recommended that you repeat the Link process again.
Using the Card Presenter
There are six buttons on the Card Presenter. The Fn button does not function except when used simultaneously with another key. The function of each button is described below.
Normal mode: Function of each button when not used with the Fn button.
Red Buttons Function
- Laser Activate the laser point first by pressing and holding the Fn & Laser buttons simultaneously over 3 seconds. (Warning: Never point the laser beam into human or pets eyes)
- Next Advance to the next page
- Prev. Return to the previous page
- Right Arrow In some modes – advance to next slide
- Left Arrow In some modes – return to previous slide
- ESC To exit slide show mode
Function mode: Function of each button when used with the Fn button.
Black Buttons Function
- Fn + On/Off Switch the laser beam on or off
- Fn + Black (dark circle) Turn the projector beam to black screen
- Fn + White (open circle) Turn the projector beam to white screen
- Fn + Link Link the ID with the receiver
Note: The Fn button should always be pressed before depressing the other button.
Note: The laser button will automatically deactivate if it is idle for more than 30 minutes.
Still have trouble? Please request help.