In order to successfully access and utilize electronic resources students need the following:
- Access to a computer with latest operating system.
- Access to a printer
- Access to the Internet
- BU login name with Kerberos password
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (free)
- Purchase a laptop with newest operating system.
- Purchase a USB flash drive which will make it easy for you to transport files.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Purchase this and other software from Information Services & Technology for a substantial savings.
The first place you should look for any computing help is the Boston University Information Service & Technology