Welcome to the Boston University School of Social Work!
Congratulations on behalf of the faculty and administration at the Boston University School of Social Work. We welcome you as a member of the SSW community. You have exciting and challenging years ahead. We look forward to meeting you and guiding and supporting you throughout your time with us.
Important Documents (For All Students)
In this section you will find documents that include time-sensitive information about your admissions acceptance, research waiver exam and transfer credits. Please submit these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, contact our Admission and Financial Aid Office at 617-353-3750 or email@example.com. Off Campus students should contact Off Campus Programs at 617-353-3766 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Online MSW students should contact Jennifer Grahek at 617-358-2466 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Information (For CRC and Off-Campus Students)
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan 2017 Fact Sheet
- SSW Student Expense Budget
- Private Scholarship Resources
- Sources of Financial Aid
- Credit-Based Loan Information
- Financial Aid Checklist
- Financial Aid Award Appeal Process
- Information About Your Financial Aid Award
- Scholarship Interest Questionnaire
- Relocation Stipend Application
- SSW Incoming Student Scholarship Opportunities
The School of Social Work will contact incoming PhD students by mail over the summer regarding their first steps entering the program.