Boston University Mugar Library
771 Commonwealth Avenue in Boston, Massachusetts (Charles River Campus)
There are 12 libraries at the University. Mugar Memorial Library is the primary library at BU for study, teaching, and research in the humanities and social sciences. Most of the materials related to social work are in this library.
The University has an extensive collection of books and journals online and in the library. If you require special help doing research, the School has its own library liaison:
BUSSW students access library resources via the Internet.
- The library provides central library services to all students and faculty of Boston University.
- The library houses the main book collections, an audiotape listening area, and a rare book and manuscript collection.
- To borrow books, you must have a valid Boston University ID.
- The library offers Interlibrary Loans. Allow one to two weeks to receive requested material.
- Some journals are available online.