The SSW Registrar’s Office is responsible for keeping records of SSW classes, grades (including incomplete grades), withdrawals/leaves of absence, name changes, and status changes, etc.
SSW course registration is announced and monitored from this office. For each semester all students will register on the Student Link.
Fall Registration for CRC Students
- FAQs About Registration (includes information about the consortium process)
- Request for Transfer Credit
- Request for Pre-Approval of Transfer Credits
- Change In Status
- Agreement on Incomplete Grade
- Directed Study
- Advanced Standing Graduation Review
- Registration Form
- Change of Address/Personal Info on the Student Link
- Withdrawal/Leave of Absence Form*
- Non-Matric Application
*Students must meet with Director of Student Services Cate Solomon before a leave of absence or withdrawal will be processed.
- Academic Calendar
- Student Link
- Course Policies for CP 770, CP 771, and CP 772
- Independent (Directed) Study Guidelines Student Version
- Educational Program Plans
The Office of the University Registrar (881 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215) is the ONLY location where official transcripts may be obtained in person, or call 617-353-3612 for mailed transcripts.
Students are also able to order official transcripts using the Student Link. Once logged in, under the “Academics” tab, students can select the option “Transcript Preview and Ordering.” They will fill out information, much like the paper request form, and pay with a credit card.
Registration Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-353-2221