The SSW Registrar’s Office is responsible for keeping records of SSW classes, grades (including incomplete grades), withdrawals/leaves of absence, name changes, and status changes, etc.

SSW course registration is announced and monitored from this office. For each semester all students will register on the Student Link.

Fall Registration for CRC Students


*Students must meet with Director of Student Services Cate Solomon before a leave of absence or withdrawal will be processed.

Helpful Links

Ordering Transcripts

The Office of the University Registrar (881 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215) is the ONLY location where official transcripts may be obtained in person, or call 617-353-3612 for mailed transcripts.

Students are also able to order official transcripts using the Student Link. Once logged in, under the “Academics” tab, students can select the option “Transcript Preview and Ordering.” They will fill out information, much like the paper request form, and pay with a credit card.

Contact Information

Registration Administrator, or 617-353-2221