Certificate Program Assistantship
The Professional Education Programs is now offering one assistantship for each certificate program to interested applicants. The assistant will receive 30 CEs and the opportunity to participate in the certificate program for $380 in exchange for program support.
The certificate program assistant is responsible for a variety of tasks related to the smooth operation of the certificate program, including the following:
- Arriving an hour before the program begins
- Bringing materials to the classroom each afternoon of the program
- Troubleshooting problems that may arise with media and/or presentations
- Assisting with occasional copying of documents, and evaluation of presentations
- Interest in the Certificate Program
- A brief statement of why you would like to be considered for the assistantship
- Please note any competencies/skills you’d bring to the position (e.g., familiarity with Macs)
Note: You do not need to be a technology expert to apply—we will provide training. However, a basic knowledge of computers is a plus. You must be available from 5 to 6 p.m. each evening that the class meets.