Continuing Education Provider Information

PEP is an authorized provider of continuing education credits. Below are commonly requested downloads for those organizations seeking to apply for CE credit.

2016–2018 Licensing Cycle

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes. Each authorization number is only good during the authorization period, which runs from October 1 thru September 30 of even numbered years. (For example, the 2010–2012 authorization period closed on Sept. 30, 2012.) The new authorization period of 2016–2018 began on Oct. 1, 2016 and ends on Sept. 30, 2018.

As long as the program falls within the 2-year licensing cycle (i.e., October 1, 2012 through September 30, 2014), you do not need to reapply under a new application. You do need to send in a Repeat Authorization form and pay the required $15 for each time you offer the program.

We take checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover credit cards at this time. Any purchase order sent will be returned to you. Credit card payments may be made by calling 617-353-3756.

No. The Massachusetts Board of Registration for Social Work recognizes Boston University School of Social Work as an authorized entity that can approve CE programs for other providers. This authorization (258 CMR) only extends for social work CEs in Massachusetts. Participants who wish to use our CEs to meet their own state’s requirements should contact their state board of registration.

We do recommend a lead time of one month for application processing. However, we often improve upon this time frame and can reply to applicants within two business weeks. Please note, applications are not reviewed until all materials, including payment, are received.