Barnes and Noble is the textbook vendor for Boston University. If you purchase texts through another vendor please be sure that you have the correct ISBN and the correct text edition.
It is important to purchase all course books one month before the semester begins to ensure that you will have enough time get the books and to complete reading assignments. Due to the compressed model of course delivery with OCP classes, it is expected that students complete reading assignments one week ahead of class.
- Click on Academics tab:
University Class Schedule,Classes, …
- Under Class And Grade Information Click On:
- Your course schedule will appear
- Under the appropriate semester click on Buy Books
- Once you get to the BUY Books information sheet click on:
- A customized textbook list of your courses all your courses will appear. Check the list and decide on the texts you wish to purchase and follow the directions on the site.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A SHIPPING CHARGE AND THAT BOOKS CAN NOT BE DELIVERED TO PO BOXES.
Textbooks for the entire semester should be purchased before the semester begins. College bookstores return unsold books to the publishers shortly after the semester begins.
Students experiencing difficulty with book orders should contact a textbook staff member by calling (617) 236-7449, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barnes and Noble at BU is located at 660 Beacon Street, Kenmore Square, Boston, MA.