The MSW application for 2019 is now open!
Applicants may apply for one campus per application cycle.
Our application must be completed online, including all relevant documents, transcripts, and recommendations. Paper applications will not be accepted.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-833-255-8970 for assistance or questions.
2019 MSW Application Deadlines
- Charles River Campus (Boston): The application for Fall 2019 is now open. Deadlines for the Charles River Campus are as follows:
- January 11, 2019 – All International and full-time Advanced Standing applications must be received by this deadline. Part-time and full-time traditional track applications will also be accepted at this deadline for priority decision.
- February 15, 2019 – All full-time and part-time traditional track applications due.
- Off-Campus Program (BU North-Bedford, Fall River, Cape Cod, & Worcester): Cape Cod will not admit a class for Fall 2019. The Fall 2019 application for Bedford and Fall River is now open. The Fall 2019 application for Worcester will open on September 1, 2019. Deadlines for Bedford, Fall River, and Worcester are as follows:
- November 9, 2018 – Priority decision. Submit by this date to receive a fee waiver for your application!
- March 15, 2019 – Standard decision. Submit by this date and receive a coupon for 75% off of your application fee.
- July 12, 2019 – Final deadline. All application to the Off-Campus program must be received by this date.
- Online: The application for Spring 2019 is now open. The deadline for submitting an application to our Spring 2019 online program is October 12, 2018.
2019 PhD Application Deadlines
- The application for Fall 2019 will open on September 1, 2018. The deadline for submitting an application to the PhD Program is December 15, 2018.