Macro Sub-Specialization Certificate
Clinical social work practice students who are interested in macro social work practice as a secondary method may pursue a Macro Sub-specialization Certificate. They are required to:
- Take any two of the following advanced macro courses:
- MP 773 Human Services Management
- MP 775 Strategic Management
- MP 781 Community Organizing
- MP 783 Planning and Program Development
- MP 785 Program Evaluation
- Develop a substantive macro practice project as part of the advanced field placement.
For further information, please contact:
Professor Julie Springwater or stop by Room 236.