Cape Cod Campus
This part-time program was established in 2002 at Cape Cod Community College. It offers a flexible alternative for students seeking an adult learning, cohort model of education. The program allows students to manage job and/or family responsibilities while being enrolled in a MSW program at a renowned university.
Classes are held on Fridays from 6 to 9 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Students take one course at a time. Although this program is part time according to University credit hours, it is an intensive program that requires work-time flexibility, especially during the second and third years of the program, when students are enrolled in courses and a field internship. Students complete the entire program at the Cape Cod Campus.
Internships in the second and third years are scheduled on weekdays. Internships are available within students’ own communities. Learn more about the application process on the Admissions page. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
This program accepts students every other year, in even years.
We invite you to attend one of our information sessions at the Cape Cod Campus, which is easily accessible to students from Cape Cod and the Islands.
Cape Cod Community College
2240 Iyannough Road
West Barnstable, MA 02668
The campus is open to social work students when classes are in session:
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Directions to the Cape Cod Campus and Parking
From Boston and the South Shore:
- Take Route 93 South to Route 3
- Following the signs for Cape Cod, drive approximately half-way around the rotary located at the end of Route 3 and drive over the Sagamore Bridge, onto Route 6, the Mid-Cape Highway.
- Take Exit 6, bear left and turn left at the stop sign, traveling up Route 132 directly through a set of lights to the college entrance on the right
From Central and Western Massachusetts:
- Find the most direct route to Route 495.
- As you enter Route 495, turn south and drive until that route becomes Route 25. Follow the signs for Cape Cod.
- Making no turns, follow Route 25 directly over the Bourne Bridge and to the rotary on the other side of the Cape Cod Canal.
- Follow the rotary approximately three-quarters of the way around and turn right. Follow Route 6A parallel to the Canal for approximately 6 miles and look for signs directing you up onto the Mid-Cape Highway (Route 6) to Hyannis.
- Follow Route 6 to Exit 6, bear left and turn left at the stop sign, traveling up Route 132, directly through a set of lights, to the college entrance.
Access Off-Campus Programs Information Central
Are you a current student looking for access to the Off-Campus Programs Information Central? Click here.