MCH in Action
A nation-wide leadership initiative to connect MCH students and alumni from across the nation
VISION AND PURPOSE
- Establish an action-oriented, informal network of leaders, initiated by and for students and alumni of MCH Centers of Excellence and catalyst programs.
- Engage emerging and early MCH professionals in a collective effort to share information, experiences, and opportunities.
7 PILLARS OF MCHiA
- Career Development
- MCH Leadership
- Alumni and Faculty Relations
ATTENTION FIRST-YEAR REPRESENTATIVES
We are currently looking for a first-year MPH representative to join our Eboard. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org a short description of who you are and why you would be a good candidate for the first-year representative position.
Maternal, Child Health in Action 2019-2020 Executive Board:
My name is Emily Baroni (she/her/hers), and I’m a second-year student here at BUSPH. Originally from Connecticut. I first came to Boston for my undergraduate degree. After a few healthcare positions I decided to pursue an MPH with certificates in Health Policy and Law and Maternal and Child Health. I’m very excited about diving deeper into the MCH world through this organization!
- First General Body Meeting Thursday, October 17, 2019
- Time 5:00-5:50pm
- Room: L-311 Medical Instructional Building, 72 East Concord Street, Boston MA 02118
- Food/Snacks will be provided