SPH Student Senate
The mission of the SPH Student Senate is to serve as a centralized student leadership organization that represents and acts as appropriate on behalf of the SPH student body.
Please contact Brendan Hoey at 617-638-5062, firstname.lastname@example.org , if you are interested in participating.
Officer Position Descriptions
- Holds the position of central leadership;
- Works with Office of Student Services to set agenda, organize, and lead monthly student government meetings;
- Attends the Recognized Student Organization leaders meetings (2 per semester)
- Engages student body in determining appropriate events, including social activities and volunteer opportunities, that are of interest to SPH students
- Helps advertise and promote student events
- Helps to identify and assign students as representatives on appropriate SPH and BUMC committees