Academy Health Student Chapter
What is AcademyHealth?
- AcademyHealth is the professional home for health services researchers, policy analysts, and practitioners, and a leading, non-partisan resource for the best in health research and policy.
- Multi-disciplinary membership of more than 3,700 policymakers, decision makers, health services researchers, policy analysts, economists, sociologists, political scientists, consultants, clinicians, and students
- More than 135 affiliated organizations internationally
- Linking research, policy, and practice is what makes AcademyHealth unique
What is the purpose of the BUSPH AcademyHealth Student Chapter?
- Enhance the professional development of students in health services and health policy
- Provide learning opportunities through interaction with health services researchers and health policy practitioners
- Provide a forum for students interested in health services and health policy to collaborate and plan activities that support the interests of the membership
What are the benefits of an AcademyHealth membership?
Visit academyhealth.org to learn more!
How do I join AcademyHealth and the BUSPH AcademyHealth Student Chapter?
- Join AcademyHealth as a student (student membership is $40) by completing the application online at academyhealth.org/membership/join
- Once your membership application and dues are submitted, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, degree program, concentration and preferred e-mail address. You will then be added to the student chapter membership roster and e-mail list.
Jim Burgess email@example.com
The students of Boston University operate an approved student chapter of AcademyHealth, the professional home for health services researchers, policy analysts, and practitioners, and a leading, non-partisan resource for the best in health research and policy.