Who Can Stay Home in a Pandemic?
NYC subway ridership patterns illustrate how race, class, and essential work affect the spread of COVID-19 in communities.
Fatal Police Violence Is Structural, Not Just ‘Bad Apples’
Residential segregation plays a key role in who police use deadly force against, pointing to the need to change not just how officers interact with black individuals, but with black neighborhoods.
Suicidality dropped by as much as half among gender minority patients in states that enacted nondiscrimination rules for private health insurance.
COVID-19 and LGBTQ Populations
SPH experts weigh in on how the coronavirus is affecting sexual and gender minorities in the US and around the world.
- Published On 6/1/2020Limitations of the UNAIDS 90-90-90 metrics: a simulation-based comparison of cross-sectional and longitudinal metrics for the HIV care continuum.AIDS (London, England)read at PubMed
- Published On 6/1/2020Salvage Abdominoperineal Resection for Anal Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Use, Risk Factors, and Outcomes in a Canadian Population.Diseases of the colon and rectumread at PubMed
- Published On 6/1/2020Registration timelines of antiretroviral medicines in Ghana and Kenya.AIDS (London, England)read at PubMed
- Published On 5/12/2020Tissue Specific Fate of Nanomaterials by Advanced Analytical Imaging Techniques - A Review.Chemical research in toxicologyread at PubMed
- Published On 5/10/2020Sexual and gender-based violence during COVID-19: lessons from EbolaThe Conversationread at Custom
- Published On 5/8/2020What Federalism Means for the US Coronavirus Disease 2019 ResponseJAMA Health Forumread at Custom
- Published On 5/7/2020Assessing the Veterans Health Administration''s response to intimate partner violence among women: protocol for a randomized hybrid type 2 implementation-effectiveness trial.Implementation science : ISread at PubMed
- Published On 5/7/2020Smoking-by-genotype interaction in type 2 diabetes risk and fasting glucose.PloS oneread at PubMed
- Published On 5/7/2020Does cartilage loss cause pain in osteoarthritis and if so, how much?Annals of the rheumatic diseasesread at PubMed
- Published On 5/7/2020Exogenous hormone use, reproductive factors and risk of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma among women: results from cohort studies in the Liver Cancer Pooling Project and the UK Biobank.British journal of cancerread at PubMed