Third Annual Population Health Science Research Workshop
Friday, October 12, 2018
8 a.m.—6 p.m.
72 East Concord Street
Co-hosted with Boston University Global Development Policy Center and Population Health Exchange.
The submission portal is now closed. The PHS2018 workshop agenda will be posted here in September, along with instructions on how to livestream the event. Presenters will be notified separately.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Jacob Bor, Assistant Professor
Sandro Galea, Robert A. Knox Professor and Dean
Conveners, on behalf of the PHS Advisory Committee
PHS Advisory Committee
- David Canning, Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health, Global Health and Population
- Willa Friedman, University of Houston, Department of Economics
- Mahesh Karra, Boston University Pardee School of Global Studies
- Grant Miller, Stanford University, Stanford Health Policy
- Arijit Nandi, McGill University, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Occupational Health
- Emily Oster, Brown University, Department of Economics
- Julia Raifman, Boston University School of Public Health, Health, Law, Policy, and Management
- Sherri Rose, Harvard Medical School, Health Care Policy
- Molly Schnell, Northwestern University, Department of Economics and Kellogg School
- Hannes Schwandt, Northwestern University, School of Education and Social Policy
- Andrew Stokes, Boston University School of Public Health, Global Health
- Alexander Tsai, Massachusetts General Hospital, Psychiatry
- Atheen Venkataramani, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, Health Policy
- Lawrence Were, Boston University Sargent College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences