In addition to hosting Employer Information Sessions throughout the year, Career Services holds an annual Practicum & Internship Fair, as well as an annual Focus on Fellowships: Panel and Networking Event.
Practicum & Internship Fair
Wednesday, March 30, 4:00 to 6:00 PM, Hiebert Lounge
Focus on Fellowships: Panel and Networking Event
Wednesday, April 27, 3:00 to 6:00 PM, Hiebert Lounge
These are excellent events for students and graduates to network with different organizations and explore career opportunities. Representatives are happy to share information about their organization, and the kinds of candidates they are looking to hire. And, often these representatives are BUSPH alumni seeking to hire BUSPH students and graduates.
Students can RSVP on CareerLink, under Events/Info Sessions.
Preparing for these events is critical, and we provide a number of ways to help you including:
- Resume drop-ins and workshops
- Business Card information
- Elevator Pitch and Networking workshops
- How to Work a Career Fair workshop
For upcoming dates and a full-listing of preparation activities, please visit SPH CareerLink.
This year’s Career Fair participants include the following employers. (Please note: this list is updated regularly. Be sure to check back soon for additional organizations!)
- Abt Associates
- American Institutes for Research
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
- Boston Public Health Commission
- Center for Surgery and Public Health
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fannie E. Rippel Foundation
- Fenway Health
- Freedman HealthCare
- Galen Healthcare Solutions
- Harvard University School of Public Health
- Health Dialog
- Health Imperatives
- Health Policy Commission
- ICON Clinical Research
- IMPAQ International
- Institute for Community Health
- JSI Research and Training Institute, Inc.
- Management Sciences for Health
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Mathematica Policy Research
- National Institute for Children’s Health Quality (NICHQ)
- PA Consulting Group
- Public Consulting Group, Inc.
- RTI International
- Seed Global Health
- U. S. Department of State
- U. S. Army Research Institute of Environmental Medicine
- U. S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General
- VA Boston Healthcare System