Career Fair 2017
Thursday, February 23, 4:00 to 7:00 PM, Hiebert Lounge
In addition to hosting Employer Information Sessions throughout the year, Career Services holds an annual Internship Expo, as well as an annual Focus on Fellowships: Panel and Networking Event.
Internship & Practicum Expo 2017
Thursday, March 23, 4:00 to 7:00 pm, Hiebert Lounge
These are excellent events for students and graduates to network with different organizations and explore career opportunities. Representatives are happy to share information about their organization, and the kinds of candidates they are looking to hire. And, often these representatives are BUSPH alumni seeking to hire BUSPH students and graduates.
Students can RSVP on SPH Handshake, under Events/Fairs.
Preparing for these events is critical, and we provide a number of ways to help you including:
- Resume drop-ins and workshops
- Business Card information
- Elevator Pitch and Networking workshops
- How to Work a Career Fair workshop
A full-listing of preparation activities will be available on SPH Handshake.
Career Fair 2016 participants included the following employers:
- Abt Associates
- Adelphi Values
- American Institutes for Research
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Boston Public Health Commission
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Center for Surgery and Public Health
- Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- ReThink Health, a project of the Fannie E. Rippel Foundation
- Fenway Health
- Freedman HealthCare
- Galen Healthcare Solutions
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health
- Health Dialog
- Health Policy Commission
- ICON Clinical Research
- IMPAQ International
- Institute for Community Health
- John Snow, Inc.
- Management Sciences for Health
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Mathematica Policy Research
- Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company
- National Institute for Children’s Health Quality (NICHQ)
- Pathfinder International
- Public Consulting Group, Inc.
- RTI International
- U. S. Army Research Institute of Environmental Medicine
- United for Health Abyssinia
- VA Boston Healthcare System
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- World Vision