Want to help? A lot of our alumni do. (Which isn’t surprising for people who want to help change the world!)
We’re always looking for volunteers to help SPH students in these ways:
- Practicum supervisors. The practicum experience allows our students to incorporate their classroom learning into a public health work environment. You can help provide this critical learning experience anywhere in the US or abroad.
- Career Fair. Promote your organization’s job and internship opportunities to our students at this well-attended annual event.
- Alumni panels. Alumni frequently sit on panels hosted by academic departments or Career Services to give students insight and advice. It’s rewarding and fun.
- Networking events in Boston. Connect with SPH students in an informal setting at a variety of events throughout the year.
- Regional events. Outside the Boston area, we need alumni to assist as hosts for regional alumni networking events. Help us build our alumni community by organizing or even underwriting an event.
We appreciate all the time, effort, and support our alumni give—and so do our students. To volunteer or learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-638-4016.