The Office of the University Registrar at Boston University (881 Commonwealth Avenue, Charles River Campus) issues official transcripts for SPH graduates. The request form and procedures are detailed here. Charges are assessed by the University Registrar’s Office.
The SPH Registrar’s Office may print unofficial transcripts for former SPH students. To request an unofficial transcript, please visit in person, or fax a signed request to the SPH Registrar’s Office at 617-638-5060. The request must include:
- Your full name (name when you attended)
- Email address (an address that you check regularly)
- BU ID number or the last four digits of your social security number
- Date of birth
- Dates of attendance at SPH
- A fax number or mailing address to send the unofficial copy to you
- Your signature
Be aware that unofficial transcripts will be stamped “STUDENT COPY.” Unofficial transcripts cannot be sent electronically.