This is your chance to change the world.
We’ve searched the world for you.
Join our dynamic community of scholars and practitioners. This is our chance to tackle some of the planet’s toughest challenges. Let’s do it together.
If you are not a sidelines kind of person. If you want to dedicate your life’s work to changing the way the world works. If you believe that Boston University School of Public Health is a good fit for you, we hope you’ll join the SPH team. The world has never needed you more.
Here’s what to do next:
- Read. Check out our news and events to hear how students, faculty, and alumni are changing the world.
- Visit. Meet your new community of scholars and practitioners.
- Follow. Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/BUSPH and Twitter at twitter.com/BUSPH. Be sure to join our Facebook group for accepted students.
- Learn. Reach out to our financial aid advisers to discuss funding opportunities.
- Decide. Whenever you’re ready, let us know your final decision by logging onto the Applicant Gateway—the link will be sent to you by email. Check your official acceptance letter for your deadline to respond.
Let us know if you have anything you’d like to discuss. You’ll find we’re always here for you—before you set foot on campus and throughout your career.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org