Comments & Discussion

Boston University moderates comments to facilitate an informed, substantive, civil conversation. Abusive, profane, self-promotional, misleading, incoherent or off-topic comments will be rejected. Moderators are staffed during regular business hours (EST) and can only accept comments written in English. Statistics or facts must include a citation or a link to the citation.

There are 2 comments on The Hidden Health Crisis of Eviction

1. Hello to everyone. My name is Cynthia. Thank you for the opportunity, however, I don’t have a comment but a question.

I was in the process of being evicted. Absolutely, thee most stressful time I’ve ever faced to date. This is coming from reconstruction surgery of my wrist.

During the process, homelessness was my destiny and acceptance was the only way to handle this. So going to have a checkup was the thing to do so to start my brand new journey with some control.

During my appointment, the intake technician, my intake nurse, were both phenomenal. They allowed me to just say. After my vitals were taken and the results revealed to me. She asked me if I was ok and if something is happening in my life. YES, there was. My health was directly effected by the events. Suicidal contimplation.

When these are the effects of such an act, is there a statue of limitations. This occurred in March 2019.

Post a comment.