How to do Business with Boston University
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Boston University supplier. Before you begin the online registration process, please review these supplier registration instructions and minimum information requirements. You will need this information at hand in order to complete our registration process.
- A supplier must agree to Boston University’s Supplier Code of Conduct
- A supplier must be able to provide full contact information for the lead account executive, credit manager, and ordering and remit to addresses
- A supplier must be able to provide a tax identification number and upload a completed IRS W-9 or W-8 tax form
- A supplier must be able to provide references and other IRS certification (required for 1099 suppliers)
- A supplier must be able to provide and upload a Supplier Diversity Certificate (required for diversity suppliers)
- A supplier must be able to provide and upload proof of OSHA and EMR ratings (required for onsite contractors)
- A supplier must be able to provide and upload a copy of any dual signature contract or master agreement with Boston University (as appropriate for current suppliers )
- A supplier must be able to provide evidence of insurance coverage appropriate for the level and type of business to be conducted with Boston University (as appropriate for current suppliers )
Individuals: If the service provider is an individual, the service provider must complete the online Worker Classification Pre-Qualifying Questionnaire and Registration.
Entities (including companies that are incorporated): You may click here to begin the registration process.
International Suppliers: You may click here to begin the registration process.
If you encounter errors while registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that while your registration does not guarantee that you will become a Boston University supplier, it will allow Boston University sourcing professionals to better understand your capabilities, products and services in light of future procurement opportunities.