To better serve the Boston University community, Sourcing & Procurement has developed the Employee Guide – Procure-to-Pay. The Procure-to-Pay guide includes:
- Fundamentals of Procurement -contracts, agreements, supplier management, strategic sourcing, and SMART spending.
- Procurement Policies – procurement ethics, shipping and receiving, international orders, payment terms, quotations, competitive bidding, non-competition, and many more.
- Procure-to-Pay – buying goods, buying services, and making payments.
- BUworks Central – shopping cart instructions, reporting, and helpful process videos.
- Research Procurement – ordering instructions for everything from lab gases to equipment and instruments, small business plan development, and how to purchase supplies and services on a grant.
- Glossary – includes terms that are used in procurement and ordering through BUworks Central.