Internal Suppliers

Shopper’s Guide > University Suppliers


Internal Services include University-owned service providers (e.g., Publications Production), as well as contracted suppliers located on campus (e.g., Dining Services/Aramark). Internal service providers can bill departments directly through SAP.


  1. Contact the provider to obtain pricing and delivery information for the specific goods or services to be provided.
  2. Create an Internal Service Request with the above and any special instructions included.
  3. After the delivery of goods or services, service provider will charge the requesting department directly via BUworks Central.
Internal Service Provider List