Purchasing Card – Getting Started
To apply for a card:
- Read the PCard Policies & Procedures.
- Watch the training video and complete the information below the video. Once the information is submitted, the PCard administrator will receive an email informing them that the training has been completed.
- Fill out the Application Agreement
- Forward application/agreement to department head, then to unit fiscal manager for approvals.
- Email or fax (617-353-5384) the application/agreement to the PCard Program Administrator.
- Once the completed application materials are received, processing time is 2-3 weeks. PCards will be sent directly to the cardholder’s address listed in the application.
- Follow card activation procedure (by calling toll-free number).
- Complete the CAR Administrator Application and forward to the PCard Program Administrator at the address above.
- Read the PCard Policies & Procedures carefully.
- The PCard Administrator will contact you with further information.
To register as a supervisor:
To access the supervisor training video and link to the registration, click here.
For step-by-step instructions, view the Manager User Guide.