Sourcing & Procurement, in collaboration with Boston University’s School of Dental Medicine, has awarded Henry Schein Dental (Schein) with a preferred supplier status in exchange for additional discounts and new value-add services. After conducting a competitive bid process, earlier this fall, the cross-department team has awarded a three year contract to Schein, who offers an extensive inventory of dental supplies, dental equipment products and accessories, plus innovative dentistry related services designed to maximize efficiency and productivity. Brands offered through Schein include Covidien, Crosstex International, Integra, Heraeus, Coltene/Whaledent, Medicom, Medline, Roydent, Sultan Healthcare, and Sunstar Americas.
Contract benefits include:
- Educational pricing on a majority of brands offered through Henry Schein Dental
- Additional discounts on small equipment, film, anesthetic, alloy, and office supplies
- Free freight on all orders
- No restocking fee on commonly stocked items provided that the product is returned within one (1) year of purchase
- Comparable products that are replacing discontinued products will be priced using the same category discount
Direct Line: 1-800-651-2944 (ext. 4724)
For additional information regarding the contract, please contact David Wong at 617-358-6471.