Our program kits have everything you need
for a fun event with your peers.
The Art of Stress Relief
This program kit gives students a chance to take a break, relax, and be young again! Doing a creative activity like coloring or playing with Play-Doh© is a great way to reduce stress and promote relaxation.
- Biodot® stress reader and instruction card for each student
- Pack of Crayola© crayons for each student
- Container of Play-Doh© for each student
- Star-shaped stress ball for each student
- Stress Less Sushi Bar activity book for each student
- Discussion questions
Finals Survival Guide - SOLD OUT!
This semester don’t just survive finals, conquer them! Created by the Student Health Ambassadors, this kit provides tips, tricks, and tools to mitigate the stress of finals. It also includes some pick-me-ups to keep you pushing through to the end!
- A healthy snack for each student
- A list of 42 of the best study spots on campus
- Access to a Spotify motivational playlist
- #2 pencil for each student
- Biodot® for each student to check their stress level
- A treat-yo-self reward for each student
- Access to a multitude of online resources for Finals success including a goal-setting worksheet, yoga and deep breathing exercises, and studying tips and tricks
Create a Good Night’s Sleep
- ‘I am Terrier, Hear Me Snore’ sleep mask for each student
- Bright-colored ear plugs for each student
- Sleepy Time© herbal tea for each student
- Materials to create aromatherapy sachets, including organic dried lavender flowers
- Goodnight Comm Ave booklet with tips for better sleep
- Discussion questions
Sexual Health Program Kit – Coming Soon!
- Condom Pal condom carrier for each student
- Condoms and assorted lube for each student
- A copy of the Condom Fairy Magazine for each student
- Ways to be intimate without having sex, including freebies for innovative date nights
Be Rhetty to Party Smart
Provide your peers with tools and resources for drinking responsibly and looking out for other Terriers. The red reusable cup marks standard drink portions for beer, wine, and hard alcohol.
- Wallet-sized card with emergency phone numbers and resources for each student
- Safety tips and blood alcohol charts for each student
- Rhetty to Party red reusable cup for each student
Have a question, suggestion, or idea for a program kit? Contact us!